Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Predictions on Emily?

  1. #1
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Question

    Does anyone have any predictions or news on Emily?

    What do you want her to/think she'll look like? What do you think will be in her collection? What do you think Molly's "big" item will be?

    Sorry, it's just so much fun to guess and predict [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Considering what they did with Elizabeth, I had a bad feeling that they are going to change Emily a little more than they should [img]confused.gif[/img] . I do hope they bring back Molly's bike, and maybe a bike for Emily, too [img]smile.gif[/img] !

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hard to put an accent into the doll though...

    Taffy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... I have no idea, but agree that it's way fun to speculate!

    I imagine that she looks like Kit (in terms of hair length and face mold), with light brown hair and maybe grayer/greener eyes. Of course, AG could totally revamp her from the old illustrations to give her a 'blonder' appeal, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hard to put an accent into the doll though...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, Taffy! I'd love to see them try.

    I hope Emily has Jess' face mold, deep red hair (maybe like Lindsey Lohan's natural color), about the length of Kit's but, razor cut at the ends so it doesn't curl under. Either the light blue eyes she's supposed to have, or dark green ones, like AGT21's. I'd say freckles, but that might make her look a bit too much like Kit and Nellie.

    I hope they keep Emily's collection more like Molly's, as in very few items. She needs the "Princess" outfit, the birthday outfit (same as Molly's), and a few drab skirts and sweaters. She shouldn't have anything remotely like the wardrobe upgrade they gave Elizabeth.

    I think Molly's big ticket item should be a car. Just because that would be cute, and would make sense with Lissie and Sam's items.

  6. #6
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    She will most likely have strawberry red hair, a little shorter than shoulder lenth- like kits hair, and blue eyes because in Happy Birthday Molly where Emily first appires it says:"......Even her hair was skinny. It was gingery-red and absoulutely strait, cut shourt. Her eyes were pale blue her skin was pale too as if she had not been outside for a very long while....."

    (Page 191 in Molly's Story Collection)

  7. #7
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Here's a picture of her. It's in black and white though, sorry.[THUMB] http://www.americangirl.com/agcn/mol...ily/emily.html [/THUMB]

    ETA: Note that she has NO bangs! [img]smile.gif[/img] I like dolls with out bangs a little bit better. But I love them all!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 05:47 PM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She will most likely have strawberry red hair, a little shorter than shoulder lenth- like kits hair, and blue eyes because in Happy Birthday Molly where Emily first appires it says:"......Even her hair was skinny. It was gingery-red and absoulutely strait, cut shourt. Her eyes were pale blue her skin was pale too as if she had not been outside for a very long while....."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We've all read the books, [img]wink.gif[/img] . When Elizabeth first appeared in Felicity Learns a Lesson, it says she has brown hair and brown eyes.

    I really think if they were to keep her looking as she looks in the books, she would look too much like Nellie. And/or Kit. They need to do something to make her look different.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Based solely on the books description and illustration, Emily would most likely have a mix of Nellie and Felicity hair color, leaning more towards Lissie's, the original blue eyes, and a new facemold with the attributes of Josefina's longer, more slender face and Kaya's closed mouth. So, if they don't make a new facemold, maybe Kaya's, or Jess's. I think her hair should be slightly shorter than Kit's, and not have that curl-under at the ends. However, all in all, she would look pretty similar to Nellie/Kit, so I do think AG should change her *slightly*, as in very little. Giving her a new facemold (like I said), or even changing her eye color slightly (maybe to a pale green, or hazel).

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she should have Kaya's face mold. A real soft look- she's supposed to be shy, right? Straight shoulder length light brown hair, and fair skin. I think she'd be beautiful!

    Jo

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 06:35 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •